Image Map

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Street Style: Adjusting to the Weather

Adjusting to the Weather

We are there! It's hump day. Half way through the week! This week has been fun because I have slowly been easing into my sweaters and long sleeves. It's not cold enough yet that I have to wear stockings, so I paired a skirt with a long sleeve and cardigan! Comfy but still looks professional :)





Carigan: Marshalls, I believe?
Shirt: Mango
Skirt: Windsor
Necklace: Forever 21
Shoes: Target
Purse: Italy





6 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! Can you be my fall stylist? lol. I do terribly with fall fashion. I need to go make a Pinterest board or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha of course I will! ;-) Pinterest is def. a great place to get inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great outfit! I love that type of green, it's perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving neutrals this season. This is the perfect look for fall transitioning. ~Cynthia | www.myrosecoloredshades.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look on you, dear!! Love those shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome! I appreciate them so much! Thanks for tuning in and showing love! <3