Image Map

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Made With Zeal//LYLS Thursday Link Up!

Happy Thursday, Everyone!

You may have noticed 2 things. 
1. that I have not posted in a week and 
2. I have a whole new name and blog! 

Well, there are two reasons behind this. First, I haven't posted all week because I have been organizing the switch from the old blog (True Soul & Spirit) to this one. Second, I changed the name and look because of the meaning behind it. 

I really liked my other name, but it wasn't very personal to me or had much meaning behind it- I just liked it. I want everything on my blog, where I share my most intimate thoughts, to have purpose behind it, including the name. 

Made with Zeal came to me and I am so glad it did because it can be applied to so many aspects on my blog. Zeal means great energy or enthusiasm in pursuit of a cause or adjective. Synonyms for zeal include love, fire, passion, energy, and intensity.. just to name a few.

The name ties into my faith, how I feel about my blog, and things in my and around my life. 

God made me with zeal. He made me with great love and enthusiasm. For a purpose and objective. I was made with zeal by my Lord and Savior. He put a lot of thought into making me, he has refined me with fire and put energy and love in my heart like never before. 

My blog was made with zeal. I am so passionate about my blog and get such energy when I think about different things I want to do with it. 

I try to have zeal in many areas in my life. From work, to my hobbies, to my friendships, to my chores. I try to live each day enthusiastically. I try to have purpose in everything I do- with wisdom and knowledge. 

Those are the main reasons why I felt a need to change the name of my blog. Because the name fits me in so many ways. 

There is much to be done still (as you can see by some icons and things) but in time it will be perfected!


Today is Let Your Light Shine Thursday!

You know what time it is, let that beautiful light shine!
Each week we appreciate those of you who come by to share your posts on fashion, beauty, faith, love, and all the in between. We are excited to see this grow and to read your posts every week.

Our feature for this week is Kacie at Regally Soled!



Last week she posted some great must haves for this fall... & we agree with all of them! 

Thanks again for all of you who participated! Now it's time to link up again :)

RULES: 
1. Link up your favorite post this week - It can be related to faith, fashion, food, family, or whatever else you would like to share that helped you shine your light from the week!
Don't worry if you don't have a blog to link up - just leave a comment with how you let your light shine this week!

2. Follow I'm Perfectly Human & True Soul & Spirit on Bloglovin, or any other social media outlet (FB, Twitter, Instagram, or GFC)

3. Link back by using the button above or your own link.

4. Visit other blogs and meet new blogger friends!

Each week we will be choosing our favorite posts to feature and share with you all!


Let Your Light Shine Thursdays

-A

Follow me: Facebook || Instagram || Twitter || Pinterest || 



4 comments:

  1. I totally agree with your must haves! I love the leopard heels and the patterned scarf!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new blog name! Isn't it great to know that God made us with such zeal and joy? Have a great rest of the week! ~Cynthia | www.myrosecoloredshades.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the blog relaunch, babe! Everything looks awesome. :)

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome! I appreciate them so much! Thanks for tuning in and showing love! <3