Image Map

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

#OOTD: Leopard Flare on a Budget

Happy Hump Day!

Like I always say, we are halfway there! I can start feeling the weekend within my reach.

This outfit is awesome because believe it or not, I bought every piece of clothing for under $60! 


Who said you can't feel and look like a million bucks on a budget? I often say "I am ballin' on a budget" (Ha! Ha!) So I am always scoping out deals.



The most expensive piece of clothing was the blazer for $30 at Nordstrom (yes, Nordstrom!). It is the best fitting blazer I have.



The jeans and shoes? Both from Target. Shoes I got on clearance for $9 (& they are comforable) and the jeans I got for I believe  $14.99. 



The last piece, the tank top, I got at Nordstrom rack for $6.


You can look good and feel good, even on a budget. The greatest thing about this outfit, it is versatile and you can wear it in different ways. The jeans and black tank are staples and you can change the blazer out for a cardigan, jacket, or another blazer- or even wear it alone! So it's money well spent in my eyes!

Have a great day everyone!

-A


1 comment:

All comments are welcome! I appreciate them so much! Thanks for tuning in and showing love! <3