Image Map

Friday, September 19, 2014

Adjusting to the Season

The Weekend! 

It's just around the corner :) I love the feeling of getting off work on Friday knowing I have 2 days to myself! Such a good feeling. 

While my fashion has been adjusting to this fall weather (see here), so have I personally! Here are a few things I have enjoyed this week while transitioning into fall.


The trees are already changing! I saw this one while on a walk with W on Tuesday and it was so beautiful I had to take a picture! I love how it is so green outside still but the leaves are changing color. It adds such beauty!


I captured this awesome sunset on a walk this week as well. I love sunsets. They are one of my favorite things. They are not only beautiful to look at, but I was telling W that to me, they are a great reminder of where are focus should be. On beauty, purity, and the One who made it all. Sunset's warmth wraps around you, like God's love for us. It offers us light, as Jesus does. They help us focus on above and to forget about any life care for even a moment. May sound sappy- but that is why they are just soooo beautiful to me!



Even in the midst of chaos in my life, there is always one place I can be guaranteed to find peace, stillness, wisdom and love. It's the Word. I have felt compelled to just get into it lately because it is truly my source of strength. (see Addie sleeping in the backgroud?? Pure bliss!)



I saw this the other day and it made me chuckle because it's true! I often times can still get worked up- but when I finally give it to the Lord- I realize there is nothing to worry about and I can just CHILL! No sense in getting worked up about things when you can give it to the One who created ALL things!


I have had the itch to take it to the next level with designing my home. I saw this on pinterest and really want to replicate it! I love gold (it's my favorite color besides purple) and it would be perfect in my bedroom- with the accent of teal?? Okay now I am getting excited. 

This makes me want to ask- does anyone know of an online website that helps you create printables or word art? I want to put some up in my home instead of buying premade ones that are like 40 dollars- but I don't know a place that I can make them! If you know of any good sites or tools, please pass it on!

Have a great weekend everyone!
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome! I appreciate them so much! Thanks for tuning in and showing love! <3