Image Map

Friday, September 26, 2014

He Calls Me..

It's Friday!!


I am thanking Jesus that the weekend is here and that I had a great week. 

God has been giving me reminder after reminder of His love for me and it is just what I have been needing.

Do you ever start feeling like God is mad at you? Or the situation you are in makes you feel distant from Him?

I think we could all answer that we have felt that way at one time or another. 

Sometimes what I think I forget is that not only am I not the first person who has ever messed up and that Jesus was tempted by everything there was so He could understand what I am going through. 

What is so amazing to me with my relationship with Christ is that when I feel guilty or am going through a rough patch, that is when I feel His embrace more powerful. I have a vision and feeling of Him pulling me closer and hugging me tighter- because He loves me so much and knows that when I am not in the best place is when I need His love the most. 

No matter where you are in your journey, Christ is concerned with every area of your life. Sometimes I feel we forget who Christ is and to what extent He went to show His love and give us freedom from sin and death. 

We are blameless.
He calls us holy.
We have been forgiven.
He calls us righteous.
We are free. 
He calls us chosen.
We are spotless.
He calls us worthy. 
We are His.

All because of the love He has for us.
If you are feeling vulnerable and defenseless right now, imagine Jesus commanding His angels, “Watch over this one who belongs to Me. Make sure he is treated with respect and not put to shame because he is someone I love and someone whom I died for.”
God’s Word tells us that if God is for us, who can be against us? (Romans 8:31) No one who has set himself against us can prevail because when God is for us, His protection is upon us. 

No matter what it is you are facing or going through, you are in marvelous hands. Even if you have made a mistake, Jesus is waiting for you to turn to Him so He can embrace you with His love and grace.

He is so wonderful! I love him so much!


Have a great weekend!

-A
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome! I appreciate them so much! Thanks for tuning in and showing love! <3