Image Map

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Style Your Boyfriend's Clothes







I sometimes like to wear stuff out of my boyfriends collection because it's more comfortable and I like oversized things :)

I took his button up and made it more feminine by tying the front and pairing it with boots. Normally, I would pair it with black boots or brown boots but I thought these beige boots were cute... who says you always have to match?!

Perfect for a 'lax day running errand or just around the house. :)

How do you dress your boyfriends clothes? Or what in his closet do you secretly want to take?

xoxo,
-A

10 comments:

  1. I love wearing flannel and my husband has the softest flannel shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wear A's tshirts all the time. Sometimes he gets mad, but I think he secretly like it! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing and i'm loving those shoes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look good, girl! Loving those boots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The closest thing I have to any of that is "boyfriend sweats" from VS Pink. Ah, the single life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! Ha! I was with you until I got my own place and then he randomly leaves clothes at my house... so I make sure they get used haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Erica!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think he prob does, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know right?! & they are so comfy!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome! I appreciate them so much! Thanks for tuning in and showing love! <3