Image Map

Friday, November 14, 2014

One Goal At a Time: Nov/Dec Goal

Happy Friday Everyone!

I hope everyone is having a great end of the week. 












Sweater: Target
Boots: Target
Leggings: Nordstrom
Necklace: Forever 21

I have decided I want to one large goal for the months of Nov and Dec and that is to incorporate working out into my life again.

I used to work out almost everyday! But slowly I stopped because I had a lot of other things going on or I was just exhausted from work.
Exhausted or not- I need to do this for myself.

My goal is to workout atleast 4 times a week until the end of December.

I am setting a goal to lose 10 lbs by Dec 31st but it's hard to say what your weight will be after building muscle.

I will be posting a workout calendar everyday so you guys will have to help me stay accountable!!

Thanks for coming along on my journey.. wish me luck! :)

xoxo,
A

21 comments:

  1. Great Goal! And I LOVE that necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a super cute outfit and a totally achievable goal! You can do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theresa Beauteeful LivingNovember 14, 2014 at 11:52 AM

    Good luck! It's great that you're starting this goal before January when most people start their New Year's resolutions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck! Great to get ahead of the New Years Resolutioners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am learning that is you try to find time it will never happen. We have to be deliberate about making time for the things that are beneficial and necessary for our sustainability in the long run. God has created you beautifully and many times it's in the press towards our goals that we truly receive the revelation of such promises. I wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great fall outfit! That color looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously i was thinking I need to do the same thing. I work from home and so I rarely get out of the house. We should connect and motivate each other!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I often find myself falling into the no time to workout trap! I love that you are being public with your goals - it will help keep you accountable! And that outfit is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ugh. Amen, sister. I always have "no time" which is compounded by the fact that I am not especially fond of exercise. Trying to motivate myself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great goals! I need to start taking better care of myself again and, start working out. I love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look great and I love that you are staying on the path to your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck! I need to work out too my arms and legs are much lol haha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute outfit! I'm working on incorporating the same thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Working out is my goal too. We can DO this!

    ReplyDelete
  15. every semester, I try to make time but I can't go different times - I need consistency every day and my schedule can't work that way.

    ReplyDelete
  16. looking at the "A" at the end made me think of pretty little liars and I creeped out for a second. I imagine you don't know what I am talking about lol. I hope you achieve your goal anyways. :D

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome! I appreciate them so much! Thanks for tuning in and showing love! <3