Image Map

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Fall Bucket List//LYLS Thursday Link Up!


TGIT!

New Season, New Goals. I have created my fall bucket list!


1] Get more into my arts and crafts. As you can read here, I have been into decorating my house with DIY art. I have some great things in the works that I am really excited to share and get started! 
2] Do more in the kitchen. I love to cook (see my most recent DIY healthy recipe here) and I love to find new ways to make quick, easy, and healthy meals. My bucket list is to make more time in kitchen to get more DIY recipes on the blog! I will be posting this one soon!
3] Be more active. I get in slumps of not working out but I want to make it a goal to be more active. I have started by getting a fitbit and renewing my gym membership! I have been to the gym two days this week and my muscles are so sore! I have a long ways to go!
4] Get more into the Word. I love reading the bible, but sometimes I feel I don't make enough time for it. It is time between God and I that I need in my everyday life. Even if for 15 minutes, I want to get into the Word atleast once a day.

What's on your fall bucket list?? 

Today is Let Your Light Shine Thursday!

You know what time it is, let that beautiful light shine!
Each week we appreciate those of you who come by to share your posts on fashion, beauty, faith, love, and all the in between.

Our feature for this week is Alena at Garment Speech!
Last week she gave great advice about how to transition your summer items into fall! Great for those who don't quite need a jacket or those who are trying to utilize your whole closet!

Thanks again for all of you who participated! Now it's time to link up again :)

RULES: 
1. Link up your favorite post this week - It can be related to faith, fashion, food, family, or whatever else you would like to share that helped you shine your light from the week!
Don't worry if you don't have a blog to link up - just leave a comment with how you let your light shine this week!

2. Follow I'm Perfectly Human & True Soul & Spirit on Bloglovin, or any other social media outlet (FB, Twitter, Instagram, or GFC)

3. Link back by using the button above or your own link.

4. Visit other blogs and meet new blogger friends!

Each week we will be choosing our favorite posts to feature and share with you all!



Let Your Light Shine Thursdays


-A

Follow me: Facebook || Instagram || Twitter || Pinterest || Bloglovin 


11 comments:

  1. Oh, I need to do all those! Especially getting back to the gym after my last 2 races and a trip to Vegas I am slacking in the fit category.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how it is! Its like my relationship with the gym is a rollercoaster!

      Delete
  2. Good goals! You can do it! I'll be a personal accountability buddy! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list. Hope you get a chance to knock them off your list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you on #3 and #4. As much as I'd like to spend more time on #1, it's a lost cause. I'm no Martha Stewart! I enjoy #2 to a certain extent but the busier I get the less I seem to do it. Have a great weekend, Aisha! ~Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that is the biggest hurdle- being busy! Maybe over the holidays you will get a chance to get into the kitchen more :)

      Delete
  5. I love getting in the kitchen and doing new things! One of my favorite things to do :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am totally in agreement with the "do more in the kitchen" portion. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really need to get working out and active again.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome! I appreciate them so much! Thanks for tuning in and showing love! <3