Image Map

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Working Late Calls For Office Pics

Today I had to work late tonight, so I decided to make it somewhat fun and take some pics! 

I wore my new cheetah blazer to work today 

& added my new red heels :)

Snatched a pic of my favorite watch and a bracelet I got for Christmas

& got a full body mirror selfie!

But my favorite picture is this one:
I got a picture of the sunset against the buildings. Pure beauty. You wouldn't think it was -10 degrees outside!

So there are some upsides to working late :-). 

Xoxo,

-A

7 comments:

  1. LOVE your outfit, every bit of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! The comment above was exactly what I was going to say! It's a great outfit, I really like the shoes...and the arm bling...and the shirt...I LIKE IT ALL :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit is so fabulous! Loving the leopard with red pumps!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome! I appreciate them so much! Thanks for tuning in and showing love! <3