Image Map

Monday, January 27, 2014

Funday Monday Link Up ft. OOTD

Happy Monday! 

With the cold weather, I havent gotten to do an outfit post in awhile. I usually like to take my outfit posts outside because I love the natural lighting- but I havent been able to do that lately with how cold it's been (Today it is -20).

[OOTD]

So I improvised. I bought a new dress this weekend and wanted to show it off. This is how I wore it:







Dress: Nordstrom
Blazer: Windsor
Tights: Nordstrom
Shoes: Dont remember!
Necklace: Target
Belt: New York and Company

I hardly ever wear red lipstick because I tend to be conservative when it comes to my makeup but I decided to give my lips some pop with the red lipstick :)




I love these types of dressed with some black tights and nice shoes. Great for work, church and weddings- so versatile :)


[Grammy's]

Did you watch the Grammy's last night??
What are your top picks?

Here are mine:


Katy Perry in Valentino: Runway to Red Carpet.. she looks amazing! 




& it is not a surprise to me that Beyonce made it on my top yet again. She always wears such classic ensembles. And she rocked her performance! Wearing Michael Costello.

Best Dressed Couple?


John Legen and wife Christine Teigen- they both looked so elegant and his performance was amazing!

I am teaming up with other bloggers for the Funday Monday Link Up!


Click the button to see what its all about :)

Xoxo,
A

3 comments:

All comments are welcome! I appreciate them so much! Thanks for tuning in and showing love! <3