Image Map

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Day --> Night

Hey Everyone!

I thought I would do something short and sweet today!

I woke up at 5am to workout this morning- first time I have done that in a LONG time- & I actually liked it! But because I had to shower, I ended up wearing my hair in a bun.

I thought I would show you how I changed my look from day to night.


I glammed up my bun with some gold accessories and neutral makeup. 

Earrings: Francesca's
Necklace: Target
Blouse: Kohl's
Makeup: Bare Minerals foundation & bronzer

After I got home, I decided to dress it down with a hair change, some leggings, and a leather jacket to hang out with friends. This outfits reminds me of Grease! Lol but I think the boots looks so good with leggings!


I like to call this my "JLo" Outfit because I could totally see JLo wearing this with hoop earrings! (which I decided to rock) ha! ha!

Comfy.

Jacket: From Italy
Boots: DSW


From day hair to night hair- Sometimes I like just letting my hair be its natural, crazy, poofy self. LOL. 


Hope you had a Happy Hump Day! :)

Enjoy your night! I am ;)


xoxo,
A

3 comments:

All comments are welcome! I appreciate them so much! Thanks for tuning in and showing love! <3