Image Map

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Thankful Thursday!




I am excited for another week of the Thankful Thursday linkup!

I love these types of linkups because there is so much to be thankful for! 

This week has been a brutal one in MN. Today is -17!

That being said...


1. I am thankful for being able to work from home this morning to avoid the cold weather. Being cuddled up on the couch with my blanket and computer is quite nice :)



2. I am thankful for my new breakfast concoction. It is muesli and fat free greek yogurt. I was introduced to by one of my buyer's whose friends created this. Its like granola, but much better for you. I love the vanilla cherry pecan one. I would add fruit but we are out! A healthy yogurt parfait :)



3. I am thankful for my dumbbells I got for Christmas... I like adding some weight to my exercises at home. (Down 1.2 inches!) It is easy to be sitting on the couch and doing different arm exercises instead of being a plain couch potato :)


4. I am thankful for the safe arrival of my god-daughter, Layla Grace! She is such a bundle of joy! She is healthy and as her mom said- she is a lil' diva! Nothin' wrong with that :) I thank God for her and am so happy that I get to be the god-mom of such a precious blessing. Congrats, J! 

 Pic taken of J and baby Layla by Lovelyladyjb.

Happy Thursday! 

7 comments:

  1. It's been freezing here, too!! I've never been more thankful for my cozy apartment and the HEAT! Congrats on being a new god-mom! So exciting :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cold here too..! I'm in Boston..! Brrrrr! I love winter but it's brutal!! Congrats on being a god mom .. I recently became one to my brothers daughter who was born the same day as me!! Such a blessing! I linked up also!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes! -17!!! Here I'm complaining about it being 16. I guess I should be thankful for that. :) Layla Grace, what a beautiful name! Congratulations to you all. :) And I love what the Muesli box says about looking elsewhere for a processed breakfast. Too funny. Thanks so much for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. #1 is the best!!! And yay for the arrival of baby!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much to be thankful for! Especially during this cold weather ;) Layla is happy to call you god mom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's super cold here also!! Brrr!! Can't wait for the Spring!
    That baby picture is so cute! Kudos to the photographer. I love the baby's name too!!

    *Kendwy @ MindofKiwi

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is cold! I don't think I'd survive. I've been really into greek yogurt lately too. You cannot beat that protein count!! I've found that the ones with least sugar, some flavor and that still have a ton of protein is the Yoplait. That Chiobani looks pretty good too.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome! I appreciate them so much! Thanks for tuning in and showing love! <3