Image Map

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Let Your Light Shine Thursday! #HerLightShines: Christina


It's that time again!!

Let Your Light Shine Thursday!

Today, we would like you to meet Christina. She is such a beautiful and unique blogger that I feel so blessed to feature today. Her story is so awesome and the great thing about her blog, she is so honest and doesn't hold anything back. Not only that, she is so funny. She has a beautiful family and we love to stay in the know of what's going on with her bunch and in her life. She continues to be such an inspiration to those around her and feel honored that she agreed to be featured today!

Please contact me or Aisha L. if you would like to be featured on #Herlightshines for our link ups!
Email: aishavandy@gmail.com and alcstyling@gmail.com

Go ahead and say hello to her personally by visiting her blog, Sold Out Arenas!  

 photo 59c6b7a6-8981-49e0-97de-22cfd39ce909_zpsfe9a2c92.jpg

1. What is your name?

Christina

2. Where are you from?

I’m originally from Denver, CO currently residing in Louisville, KY

3. What is your blog called and what do you primarily talk about?

Sold Out Arenas is the name of my blog. I discuss life as a parent of a 3 year old, fitness, emotional struggles women encounter, and occasionally I discuss pop-culture. Here is the link to my blog. http://soldoutarenas.com/

4. What do you do for a living?

I work for the chairman of a major University

5. Tell us a bit about yourself. What are some of your hobbies? What do you like to do outside of blogging? 

I love to work out, eat delicious Mexican food, watch beauty guru’s on youtube, play basketball with my son and I love to obsess over budgets that I have yet to stick with.

  6. What is something unique about you that others may not know?

I have epilepsy and have been seizure free since October 2011.

  7. What’s one day you let your light shine? ( this could be anything really. From being intentional about being kind, volunteering, helping your kids, etc.)

I let my light shine by sharing my domestic violence story on my blog and reaching out to assist other women that have survived or are currently surviving themselves.

  8. If you could have one quote that you would want people to remember you by, what would it be? (your favorite quote)

“Surrender to what is, let go of what was, have faith in what will be.” -Sonia Ricotti


Now go ahead and link up!

RULES:
1. Link up your favorite post this week - It can be related to faith, fashion, food, family, or whatever else you would like to share that helped you shine your light from the week!
Don't worry if you don't have a blog to link up - just leave a comment with how you let your light shine this week!
2. Follow Rooted in Salt & Made with Zeal on Bloglovin, or any other social media outlet (FB, Twitter, Instagram, or GFC)
3. Link back by using the button above or your own link.
 
4. Visit other blogs and meet new blogger friends!
 
Each week we will be choosing our favorite posts to feature and share with you all! So link up for your chance to be featured!!
 
Let Your Light Shine Thursdays

-A
Follow me: || Instagram || Twitter || Pinterest || Bloglovin

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for the feature girl! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting girl. My pleasure joining as usual. Welcome by. Ada. =>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Occasionally CraftyMarch 19, 2015 at 4:44 PM

    Nice to meet you Christina! Great feature!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christina is adorable! Louisville's such a cool city. We visited there last spring and loved it! Thanks for hosting this link up. T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How nice. She is sweet and these interviews are a good feature. I would like to see the answers a little bit bigger in print. It almost looks like the questions are shouted and the answers are whispered. But it's a nice feature.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great feature! Yay Seizure free!!, as a sufferer myself, it is an amazing feeling to be free of them for that long!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always enjoy reading these inspiring stories! I love to see women succeed and overcome obstacles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these sort of link ups, and especially as a new blog reader (me lol) I get to learn a bit more about you than I normally probably wouldn't right?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great interview! Always nice to learn more about new bloggers to follow :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that you are featuring strong women!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice to meet you, Christina! You are an inspiration! Speaking of budgets, can you write a post on that because I am not the best at it hahah ... seriously though!! :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome! I appreciate them so much! Thanks for tuning in and showing love! <3