Image Map

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Let Your Light Shine Thursday Link-Up!

It's that time again!!

Let Your Light Shine Thursday!

We know Juliana from a wonderful Facebook group we are in together. Her light shines so much in our group we wanted to have her featured so everyone could get to know her!

Please contact me or Aisha if you would like to be featured on #Herlightshines for our link ups!
Email: aishavandy@gmail.com and alcstyling@gmail.com

Today on the link up, please say hello to Juliana! You can also go say hello to her personally by visiting her blog, Te Amo Too!


 
1. What is your name?
Juliana

2. Where are you from?
I am originally from Brazil. My husband and I got married and then moved to the United States in 2007

3. What is your blog called and what do you primarily talk about?
  • My blog is called Te Amo Too. Te Amo Too is a blog that focuses on all things “home", such as decorating, cooking, entertaining and family life. http://teamotoo.com
4. What do you do for a living?
? I am a stay at home mother of three girls (7, 5, and 2 ½ years old). Besides the blog, I also run an Etsy Shop teamotoo.etsy.com where I sell party decorations, non toxic cleaning products, organic remedies, beauty supplies and other homemade goods

5. Tell us a bit about yourself. What are some of your hobbies? What do you like to do outside of blogging? When I can squeeze in even just a little bit of time,  I enjoy photography, watching movies with the hubs, and drinking good coffee (does this count??) :)

  6. What is something unique about you that others may not know?
  • Of all the things that could terrify me in this life, butterflies, yes butterflies, are my number one fear! 
  7. What’s one day you let your light shine? ( this could be anything really. From being intentional about being kind, volunteering, helping your kids, etc.)
  • I have a hard time talking about myself sometimes. But I think I let my light shine by listening, caring and genuinely connecting with people. Growing up, I had trouble finding friends who really cared no matter what. I could have used friends like that. So I enjoy coming across opportunities to be that friend for others. 
  8. If you could have one quote that you would want people to remember you by, what would it be? (your favorite quote)
  • Another thing about myself: for the life of me I can not quote anything! If we just have a conversation and somehow I find myself obligated to quote you, it would probably sound like nothing you said, because I’m that horrible at it! So I’m just gonna go with one for the day “We’re all just walking each other home - Ram Dass"

Now go ahead and link up!

RULES:
1. Link up your favorite post this week - It can be related to faith, fashion, food, family, or whatever else you would like to share that helped you shine your light from the week!
Don't worry if you don't have a blog to link up - just leave a comment with how you let your light shine this week!
2. Follow Rooted in Salt & Made with Zeal on Bloglovin, or any other social media outlet (FB, Twitter, Instagram, or GFC)
3. Link back by using the button above or your own link.
 
4. Visit other blogs and meet new blogger friends!
 
Each week we will be choosing our favorite posts to feature and share with you all! So link up for your chance to be featured!!
 
Let Your Light Shine Thursdays

-A
Follow me: || Instagram || Twitter || Pinterest || Bloglovin



4 comments:

  1. Julianna is lovely! Yes, enjoying good java counts as a pastime. :) Thanks for hosting this link up! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting Aishas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun feature! I did laugh that she was afraid of butterflies...I have a friend that is terrified of birds so it has become quite the thing, everywhere we go.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome! I appreciate them so much! Thanks for tuning in and showing love! <3