Image Map

Thursday, February 26, 2015


Let's welcome today with

Let Your Light Shine Thursday!

I have known Jena for years, and boy she's such a light to be around! She's a mom to a beautiful little girl, a wife, a blogger, an illustrator, she works in digital marketing, she just launched a ministry called Agape Love Mine with two other beautiful women and she probably has more on her list that I am not aware of! She's quite remarkable if you ask me! Get to know Jena a little better in the interview below!

Please contact me or Aisha if you would like to be featured on #Herlightshines for our link ups!
Email: aishavandy@gmail.com and alcstyling@gmail.com

Today on the link up, please say hello to Jena Holliday! You can also go say hello to her personally by visiting her blog, Spoonful of Faith!

 
1. What is your name?
Jena Holliday

2. Where are you from?
Minnesota

3. What is your blog called and what do you primarily talk about?
My blog name is Spoonful of Faith, formerly I'm Perfectly Human. I write a lifestyle blog which is mainly about my life as a wife, mom and my faith and trust in God.

4. What do you do for a living?
I work for a major retailer as a social media analyst by day, and I run an art illustration shop by night.

5. Tell us a bit about yourself. What are some of your hobbies? What do you like to do outside of blogging? I love blogging so it's definitely a huge hobby! I also like to spend time with my family, shop, and spend time spreading the gospel. I recently have launched a site, Agape Love Mine with Aisha and my sister where we share truths about God's love. I am also working on an art project where we give art with positive messages to people around the city - this is launching in April. I like to have my creative side into a bit of everything :)

  6. What is something unique about you that others may not know? I sing. I don't share it that often and definitely want to. Also I am a survivor of Lupus. Oh and something fun that's I never tell people - I am obsessed with super corny movies. Anything Disney channel I'll probably love - and musicals! My husband hates them but I can't get enough

  7. What’s one day you let your light shine? ( this could be anything really. From being intentional about being kind, volunteering, helping your kids, etc.) I always try to be resourceful to other people. Whether that's sharing a cool place, or ideas on things that have helped me. I am also very honest and open and offer transparency into issues and topics many don't often voice. I think that's how Jesus operated and it made Him so unique and different. I love thinking in a creative new way. I credit it all to the big guy upstairs!

  8. If you could have one quote that you would want people to remember you by, what would it be? (your favorite quote) Everything happens for a reason. So cliche, but so true. I think I have reminded myself this in good times and bad times. It's amazing to see how God lines things up in your life the way they were meant to be. I've honestly met people for the pure reason I was supposed to learn something from them and I am so thankful for that. I like to continue to count my blessings and be intentional and aware of things that are taking place in my life. It's no coincidence.

Now go ahead and link up!

RULES:
1. Link up your favorite post this week - It can be related to faith, fashion, food, family, or whatever else you would like to share that helped you shine your light from the week!
Don't worry if you don't have a blog to link up - just leave a comment with how you let your light shine this week!
2. Follow Rooted in Salt & Made with Zeal on Bloglovin, or any other social media outlet (FB, Twitter, Instagram, or GFC)
3. Link back by using the button above or your own link.
 
4. Visit other blogs and meet new blogger friends!
 
Each week we will be choosing our favorite posts to feature and share with you all! So link up for your chance to be featured!!
 
Let Your Light Shine Thursdays

-A
Follow me: || Instagram || Twitter || Pinterest || Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. What a great interview, Aisha! Loved getting to know more about Jena! I hope you both are doing well!

    xo!

    Jewel

    www.styleoptimist.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jena is adorable and an inspiring woman! Thanks for featuring her and hosting this link up. T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really enjoyed reading about Jenna. Thanks for sharing! ~Cynthia

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome! I appreciate them so much! Thanks for tuning in and showing love! <3