Image Map

Thursday, February 12, 2015

My New Thing//LYLS Thursday Link- Up!

My New Thing













Cardigan: Groupon! 
Shoes: Aldo
Jeans: Target
Tank: Don't remember
Bracelet: Gift
Watch: Nordstrom
My New Thing: Long Cardigans!

They are so fun to style and can be styled in so many ways. They are so fun to style during any season but especially fall and winter. I also like to wear it as a dress with a belt around my waist. I get so many compliments on that.

Do you have any new "things" that you started doing this year?


______________________________________________________
Lets welcome today with 

Let Your Light Shine Thursday!

You know what time it is, let that beautiful light shine!
Each week we appreciate those of you who come by to share your posts on fashion, beauty, faith, love, and all the in between.


Today we are featuring this mommy to be! She always has such great style and that doesn't stop with a baby on the way.  Make sure to check out Ashley from Raspberry Glow to get great style inspiration!



RULES: 
1. Link up your favorite post this week - It can be related to faith, fashion, food, family, or whatever else you would like to share that helped you shine your light from the week!
Don't worry if you don't have a blog to link up - just leave a comment with how you let your light shine this week!

2. Follow Rooted in Salt & Made with Zeal on Bloglovin, or any other social media outlet (FB, Twitter, Instagram, or GFC)

3. Link back by using the button above or your own link.

4. Visit other blogs and meet new blogger friends!

Each week we will be choosing our favorite posts to feature and share with you all! So link up for your chance to be featured!!


Let Your Light Shine Thursdays


Linking up: WIWTTreasure TrompWeek's End


-A
Follow me: Facebook || Instagram || Twitter || Pinterest || Bloglovin 


7 comments:

  1. I love that cardigan!!!! It looks so freaking comfy :-D. This week I've been letting my natural face shine lol. I haven't worn makeup for a few days and its strangely liberating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can get on board with this. That cardigan looks comfy and stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that cardigan! I love long sleeve cardigans that are shirt length (go down to my hips), but I would have so much fun with that length!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love long cardigans. They're such a statement piece. Love the color and length of this one. And those booties are so cute! ~Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous! I always by-pass them in stores because I think I wouldn't be able to pull them off, but now that I see how they look on real people I think I'll have to give them a try. I am also rockin the pregnant belly and it looks extra cute with a long cardigan, dress and heels!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't even tried wearing normal cardigans yet, but this long one is super cute! Thanks for showing it to us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww thanks so much for the feature love! I adore your outfit...those shoes are amaze!

    xx,
    Ashley | Raspberry Glow

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome! I appreciate them so much! Thanks for tuning in and showing love! <3