Image Map

Thursday, July 24, 2014

With Every Act of Love//LYLS Link Up LIVE!



Happy Thursday Everyone!

This morning, I was reading my daily devotional and something stuck out to me that I thought I would share!

In the reading, the author put the reader to a challenge to make it a focus today to treat everyone with love and kindness. It continued to say:

"Don't focus on how you change them, but how what you do changes YOU!" 

I love that! I love it because it helps you not be shaken by the things and people around you and it helps you focus on the good and beauty in everyday! I'm gonna do this challenge today... why don't you try it?!

It also reminded me of a great song that goes along with that devotional.. Check it out!




Today is
Let Your Light Shine Thursdays!
Thanks so much for all of you that linked up last week!
Me and Jena loved seeing all of your posts!

Our favorite from last week's link-up was from Bogi @ Red Reticule!


She has AWESOME perspectives on fashion and shows off her style with every post! Check her out!

Thanks again for all of you who participated! Now it's time to link up again :)

RULES: 
1. Link up your favorite post this week - It can be related to faith, fashion, food, family, or whatever else you would like to share that helped you shine your light from the week!

Don't worry if you don't have a blog to link up - just leave a comment with how you let your light shine this week!

2. Follow I'm Perfectly Human & True Soul & Spirit on Bloglovin, or any other social media outlet (FB, Twitter, Instagram, or GFC)

3. Link back by using the button above or your own link.

4. Visit other blogs and meet new blogger friends!

Each week we will be choosing our favorite posts to feature and share with you all!


Let Your Light Shine Thursdays


Follow me: Facebook || Instagram || Twitter || Pinterest || Bloglovin 



1 comment:

All comments are welcome! I appreciate them so much! Thanks for tuning in and showing love! <3