Image Map

Friday, May 30, 2014

Five on Friday


I hope everyone is as excited for the weekend as I am! 

This week went by so fast! Here are some of my favorites from this week...

1} The blooming trees. After last week's rainfall, the flowers started blooming on the trees. It is so beautiful and hard not to take pictures of! LOL It adds such natural color and makes nature so much more fun to look at :)



2} Homemade breakfast. This is my favorite breakfast. Over medium eggs, sauteed potatoes, and a pancake. Such a treat and oh so good! 


3} Coldpress coffee. Nothing like a Friday morning coldpress. Although I have to admit that I am starting to go for Mcdonald's iced coffee with just cream because I can get it for 1.59 vs. 3 something at caribou or starbucks! And it tastes just as good! I have never been a Mcdonald's person but their coffee is perfect at a great price.


4} Girls night! Love having girl time. Especially now that my best friend is moving to Hawaii in a couple weeks... How lucky is that?! I am happy I get to see her and enjoy a glass a wine (or 2 lol) with her before she leaves.


4} Homemade Pesto Rosso. I used to have this when I was in Italy all the time but I haven't been able to make a good duplicate until now! I finally made it similar to how it was in Italy and it tastes AMAZING! It is definitely my guilty pleasure. :)


I hope everyone has a great weekend! 

xoxo,
A

Linking up with Five on Friday, That Friday Blog Hop, High Five on Friday, Friday Favorites

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm that pasta looks yummy! And I love the wine glass photo - there is really nothing better than a girls night with great friends!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome! I appreciate them so much! Thanks for tuning in and showing love! <3