Image Map

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Under Construction...


Hi Everyone! 


You might have noticed I haven't posted in 5 days.. well, that is because I am re- designing my blog and it has taken longer than I thought with the other things I have to do with moving into my new house. Thanks for understanding! I will be up and running again tomorrow!! :)

I wanted to share something quick with you... 

Lately I have been feeling like I am "under construction" and that the finish is far from near or in other words, the final stages are yet to come for me to become who I feel I am supposed to be or desire to be. 




Well, I was reminded by God today that we are always under construction. Our lives with Him, as human beings, as better people are always under construction. It shouldn't be about focusing on where we aren't but to thank Him for how far He has brought us. 

So I am declaring today to thank God for how far He has brought me and who He has transformed me to be thus far. He has made and continues to make something beautiful out of my life. 

We may always feel we are never going to meet our end destination, but I realized my end destination isn't anything I can see because it's not here on Earth. It's with Him. We just have to enjoy the ride. :) 

1 comment:

All comments are welcome! I appreciate them so much! Thanks for tuning in and showing love! <3