Image Map

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Journey to Restoration Update

Happy Tuesday!

I am thankful for yet ANOTHER beautiful day! Each day is a NEW day made especially for us to enjoy. 

Well it has been another month on my journey to restoration and I am happy to say that I am down another 1/2 inch! I am seeing my weight loss slowing now that I have been on this journey for awhile, but nevertheless, I feel much healthier, cleaner and have so much more energy!

If you have been reading my blog, you know by now that I have fallen in LOVE with Hot Yoga! 

It is such a great "change of pace" since I am so used to doing Insanity or using gym equipment. It challenges me but relaxes me. It works me hard but stretches my body. I sweat like no other, too! LOL



Look at that sweat! 

Sometimes, I like to use the hour to meditate and unwind with Jesus. I often pray during yoga because it causes your to focus and I choose to focus on Him! It is such a peaceful environment. 

Some things I have implemented in my diet since eating cleaner is veggie smoothies. 

I get my recipes from a lot of different places including pinterest, instagram, and other health websites. They are surprisingly not that bad- although it took me some time to get used to the texture. They have really helped me have more energy, get my digestive system on track, and is an easy way to get all my veggies in for the day. 



Another thing I have decided to try is a detox tea. 
And I am telling you, it is amazing! I bought MateFit tea which includes a metabolic boost tea and a detox tea. It has sincerely helped my bloating, has suppressed my appetite, and it tastes great! 

I also think it tastes better than my regular green tea! Go figure :)

I drink my metabolic boost 15 minutes before eating breakfast and lunch. I only have to drink the detox tea every other night before bed. It is such an easy way to detox my body! 



All in all, it has been a great month in regards to fitness and nutrition. 

This month I have focused a lot on trying new things, detoxing me body, and getting more sleep. I feel like my body is finally at a healthy weight! 

Now, I am going to focus on losing the few more inches I want to lose as well as shaping my body. I'll update you again in a month! :)


What do you do to maintain your weight? I would love to hear your ideas! 

I will be sharing some BIG news at the end of the week. So stay tuned! 


Also, I thought I would start sharing songs that I am listening to again. There is nothing like some good music! Here is a great worship song that I listen to at work when I need a couple minutes to surrender my self and my day to Jesus :)





1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to try a detox tea - I'll have to check out MateFit! Can't wait to hear your big news! :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome! I appreciate them so much! Thanks for tuning in and showing love! <3