Image Map

Sunday, April 6, 2014

7 Days of Happy Day 4

Happy Sunday Everyone!

Sorry again for the late post. 

Today I had church and then I went to look at more houses. I didn't end up getting the first house but I put another offer on a different house today so wish me luck!

After I met up with a friend since it was nice out today and we went on a long walk and got dinner after. 

One thing that makes me super happy is taking nice long strolls with a friend or family member. 
There's something so relaxing about taking walks and enjoying the nice breeze of a spring day while talking with a good girlfriend!

We took about a mile walk and I just enjoyed catching up, listening to the birds singing and enjoying the setting sun. It was perfect weather! 60 degrees sunny with a very light breeze. Perfect walking weather. I am glad I got to do that before a long work week ahead! :)


After, we went to get a burger and have a beer. :) Great way to top of the evening.


Hope you all had a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome! I appreciate them so much! Thanks for tuning in and showing love! <3