Image Map

Thursday, April 10, 2014

7 Days of Happy Day 7/ Thursday Link Up!


Happy Thursday! 

The weekend is near and the sun is shining in Minneapolis this morning. Can't ask for much more. 

I am thanking Jesus for yet another glorious day! I feel extremely thankful and blessed to have seen yet another day with my loved ones alive and well, too. You see, we are all truly blessed! It's just all about perspective!

Something that makes me EXTREMELY happy is the teachings and knowledge that God gives me. 
Right now, He is teaching me about letting go of the control I THINK I need to have and just giving Him all my trust, all of my concerns, all of my troubles, all of my worries... just give Him everything! 

So far, it hasn't been the easiest thing for me to do, because I have been stuck in my ways for 23 years! But I thank Jesus that He never views us as lost causes and always wants to continually teach us new things and shows us more of His love. 

One scripture He has led me to lately is Philippians 4:6:

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be known to God.

I love this because it literally shows us that God doesn't want us to worry about ANYTHING, but to give Him EVERYTHING. That's how good He is. He wants to take everything from us- so we can live freely in peace. He just wants thanks! WOW! 

This reminds me that whether I don't like something someone does or I feel anxious about the future, or I really need something, I can ALWAYS turn to God with everything. He wants to take it so He can change any situation and make things turn out in your favor FULLY showing His glory. He is such a marvelous God! 

Today is 
Let Your Light Shine Thursdays!

Thanks so much for all of you that linked up last week!
Me and Jena over at I'm Perfectly Human loved seeing all of your posts!

Our favorite from last week's link-up was from Petite Career Girl. Merrie showed us how to mix up a dress into a day and night look. Totally shining last week! I especially loved the way she mixed the stripes in her dress and clutch!
Thanks again for all of you who participated! Now it's time to link up again :)

RULES: 
1. Link up your favorite post this week - It can be related to faith, fashion, food, family, or whatever else you would like to share that helped you shine your light from the week!

Don't worry if you don't have a blog to link up - just leave a comment with how you let your light shine this week!

2. Follow I'm Perfectly Human & True Soul & Spirit on Bloglovin, or any other social media outlet (FB, Twitter, Instagram, or GFC)

3. Link back by using the button above or your own link.

4. Visit other blogs and meet new blogger friends!

Each week we will be choosing our favorite posts to feature and share with you all!

Let Your Light Shine Thursdays

linking up: Funday MondayCreative MondayMonday BloomStyle Sessions Trend SpinI feel pretty, What I WoreTucker Up, Your Whims Weds,  Totally Posted Tuesday,, Three for ThursdayFav Fashion FridayLook what I gotTre ChicWorking Girl Working Style,*All about youSimply Lulu StyleWeekend Wind DownWeekend Blog HopStylish Saturday, Mix it Mondays, Monday Musthaves, 



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome! I appreciate them so much! Thanks for tuning in and showing love! <3