Image Map

Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter Fun/ OOTD

Happy Monday Everyone!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! 

It was such a nice day in Minneapolis that I made an effort to spend some of it outside! I also got to spend time with my family along with W's family :) Always a good time. 

[Weekend Recap]

Starting from top left:
1] Sunset. I got to see such a beautiful sunset! If you read my blog often you know that I LOVE sunsets. I always try to capture them anytime I can.
2] Hunting for eggs. This is the first year I actually got to do something for a young child in awhile! It's so fun having a two year old around :)
3] Reese's Eggs. I splurged and had a couple of them yesterday... how can you say no?!
4] Potato Salad. My grandmother makes the BEST potato salad.. which is also low in fat! That's a plus since I ate horrible with everything else haha.
5] W and I. We had a great time at church and it is a ritual for us to always get a picture together on Easter. Idk how it because a tradition but hey, I don't complain! :)
6] Ham... I feel like ham is such a traditional food for holidays in the US. The holidays wouldn't be the same without some good ol' ham and turkey haha.
7] My Mama and I... Isn't she beaut!?
8] Apple Pie... my favorite dessert :)
9] My nephew dropped some of his eggs during the hunt, but it didn't stop him from eating the candy off the ground, LOL.

[Outfit]

I pulled out a bright Michael Kors dress to celebrate Springtime. I feel like many people bring out bright colors for Easter, don't you?
Dress: Michael Kors, 31.57 clearance!


Bracelet:
Buckle: QVC, $38
Gemstones: Charming Charlie, $10


Shoes:
Love Culture, $29.99


Brought out bright nails along with rosegold jewelry.



 All in all, it was an awesome Easter. It is one of my favorite holidays because I get to celebrate my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ! If it weren't for Him dying on the cross for my sins, I would not be here today and I thank Him for all He is, ALL He has done, and who He is in my life. He is SO good! :)

John 3:16
He loves us SO much!



4 comments:

  1. You look so fabulous. Love that color on you!

    Looks like a great weekend too! Happy belated Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely ADORE this dress on you. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress looks like it was made for you -- it's simply gorgeous! <3

    Lots of love,

    Acacia
    capture life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that dress!! So gorgeous and it fits you so well! Working it girl!

    xo, Kenya

    www.kenyalfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome! I appreciate them so much! Thanks for tuning in and showing love! <3