Image Map

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Already getting ready for fall....

Happy Saturday Everyone! 
How was your week?? 

I am so glad its the weekend! Time to relax and do things for you!

Although its still summer, I am already thinking of fall colors, fashion and trends (its my favorite fashion season). So today I had an appointment with my hair stylist and and decided to bring fall colors into my hair- so I did rich red/purple lowlights with a rich dark tone color. I am excited too because I decided to sport bangs again! 

What do you think??






I love sporting bangs in the fall/winter time because the you don't have to worry about sweating or humidity like you do in the summer so they are easier to manage and style!


Tonight is date night with my love so we are going to our favorite spot again, Benihana! lol
I love spending time with him. He makes me laugh so much! After 8 years he still knows how to make me laugh so hard- could you imagine how many inside jokes we have? lol


For date night, I wanted to do something similar to this pictured outfit. I think I got pretty close from what I had in my closet. I like it because its a perfect summer outfit. :) Take a look.


summer day chic


Here is my copy... 


Dress & belt: Forever 21. Shoes: Target. Bracelet: Charming Charlie. Watch: Michael Kors.

Its not exactly the same, but I am glad that picture could inspire this outfit- because I never wear this dress! But its so cute! 


I hope everyone has a great rest of their weekend and Ill be posting soon! 

Muah,

Aisha

1 comment:

All comments are welcome! I appreciate them so much! Thanks for tuning in and showing love! <3