Image Map

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Intentional Fast// LYLS Thursday Link Up

Hey Everyone!

I honestly CANNOT believe it's Thursday already. This week flew by.

Entering the New Year, I really wanted to start out with something intentional with The Lord. So what I decided is to fast for 21 days. I am fasting from all of my social media websites. I decided going into this that I would still do blogging, but I have felt in my heart that God really wants me to give up all my extra virtual activity and focus on strictly Him for 21 days. So I haven't blogged because of that- but have been awful with communicating that. 

So until January 25, I will be holding back from blogging along with my other social media websites because I truly believe this fast will do wonderful things in my life and I want to be 100% intentional with Jesus. 

When I come back "on", I will be sharing with you my Resolve for 2015!!

Things will be revamped, I will no longer be "blogspot.com" anymore, and I have so much more to share with you!

xoxo, 
A

Today is Let Your Light Shine Thursday!

You know what time it is, let that beautiful light shine!
Each week we appreciate those of you who come by to share your posts on fashion, beauty, faith, love, and all the in between.


Today we are sharing a post from  I Spy Oby.



She featured a great ensemble last link-up from her Winter Wonderland post, plus she was one of the most visited links. Great job, Oby!

RULES: 
1. Link up your favorite post this week - It can be related to faith, fashion, food, family, or whatever else you would like to share that helped you shine your light from the week!
Don't worry if you don't have a blog to link up - just leave a comment with how you let your light shine this week!

2. Follow I'm Perfectly Human & Made with Zeal on Bloglovin, or any other social media outlet (FB, Twitter, Instagram, or GFC)

3. Link back by using the button above or your own link.

4. Visit other blogs and meet new blogger friends!

Each week we will be choosing our favorite posts to feature and share with you all! So link up for your chance to be featured!!


Let Your Light Shine Thursdays


-A
Follow me: Facebook || Instagram || Twitter || Pinterest 



2 comments:

  1. Good for you Aisha! Hope you find greater clarity during your fast. ~Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think taking a break from social media is a great idea. It really helps you focus on what is more important. Hope you're doing well :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome! I appreciate them so much! Thanks for tuning in and showing love! <3