Image Map

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Firmoo Glasses Product Review


Good afternoon, Everyone!

I hope everyone is having a great start to the week! It's been kind of hard for me to get back into the groove of things- I am tired! Good thing I get free refills of coffee at my job :)

I posted the picture above because it was the first day I tried glasses! I have never been a "glasses" person but I have always thought the big frame glasses are always so cute. So I ordered these glasses from Firmoo.com and am so glad I did! I love them! 

I got so many compliments about them that now they have become part of my regular wardrobe. They are comfortable to wear, stylish, and have great lenses.

They made me feel good, look good, and feel smarter! Ha! Ha! 

A couple of my friends have ordered the same pair that I am wearing- you can, too! 

Here is the link: 

I have the black pear but the ones above are so cute- I think I am going to order that pair, too :)

I am so happy with my Firmoo glasses! 

What do you think?

-A


10 comments:

  1. These look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them. Very chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a new exam, and probably new glasses. I think the lenses are fine, but I get such deep marks from the nosepieces! Yours are super cute, I should investigate Firmoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those suit you very well! I really like them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the glasses! So sophisticated!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The glasses look very good on you. Very preppy and sophisticated!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome! I appreciate them so much! Thanks for tuning in and showing love! <3