Image Map

Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy New Year!

Hello Everyone!

Long time so see! I hope everyone had a great holiday. Mine was beautiful. It was nice to log off of everything (including work!) to spend time with loved ones. 

What did you do this Holiday? 






I had some awesome pre-Christmas events- including my church's Christmas show and a Winter Gala. It was so fun! You can see in one of the pics a guy dj-ing. That's my pastor! He is the coolest guy ever.

This year, all of us sisters were able to get together to celebrate Christmas, so that was really nice. We had a How To Train Your Dragon movie night. That was fun.

I ended holiday festivities with good friends playing games, eating good food, and chatting away. It was a great time!

Now it's back to work and back to routine. I am excited to get back into my regular schedule.

Oh- & I am planning a mission trip- any suggestions on where to go??


What was your favorite thing you did over the holidays? 


xoxo,
-A 

follow me: Follow me: Facebook || Instagram || Twitter || Pinterest 

15 comments:

  1. My favorite thing was actually just spending some extra time with my husband and son just the three of us, things can get so crazy at this time of year and it was nice to have the moments when it could just be us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite part of the holiday was having my hubby home from work during the week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite part of the holidays was all the delicious eats and spending time with family. Oh and of course I can't forget watching Love Actually far too many times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Family time for me was my favorite part. Also new tradition was started on Christmas morning with my in laws looking forward to this year

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the time with extended family that I don't see often enough!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you had such a fun holiday! We had family after family after family visit! I am still recovering!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad that all your holiday celebrations were amazing! 2015 is going to be great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are lucky you got to unplug! I unfortunately always have to work during all holidays, so I didn't get a break...UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had a lot of fun! We did to, Holidays are great but I'm still happy to be back to my regular routine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you had wonderful time. Our holidays was OK. We suffered from the flu so all the planning we had were change. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you had a nice holiday. My holiday was wonderful and spent with family!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Spending time around church community and my family is what i look forward to during the holidays! I am glad you enjoyed the your time as well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the pictures! The holidays are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My favorite thing we did was go look at the Christmas lights together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great photos. My favorite thing over the holidays was the 17 days I had off of work ;)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome! I appreciate them so much! Thanks for tuning in and showing love! <3