Image Map

Friday, December 20, 2013

Everyday Blessings

Happy Friday Everyone!

I am counting down the days 'till Christmas, only 5 days to go!

It is starting to look and feel more festive all over- including the office!






So pretty!

There are candies all over the place but my favorite treat is a zebra hot cocoa from Caribou Coffee! So yummy on a cold winter day :)

Some of my favorite candies:
1. Reese's- definitely tops every candy list for me- chocolate and peanut butter is my favorite!
2. Peanut Butter M&M's- like I said, chocolate and peanut butter :)
3. Starburst- I typically dont like fruity candy but those are so good!
4. Oreo's- although those are a cookie, they are still a great treat- I think its anything with chocolate :)

I hope everyone has a happy & festive Friday!


As this season represents, be joyous, kind and gracious. It is the time to give back for all that you have received! Nothing like a reminder from The Word :)


Here is a song that has been playing on my ipod today :)




4 comments:

  1. Mmm. I'm so with you! Peanut butter and chocolate is the best combination!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pics are so lovely. I really miss the snow. And I really must find some of this zebra coca you speak of. Sounds yummy. Love the Tye Tribbet song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty pictures!

    Love Oreos too. Every holiday I make Oreo truffles! So delicious.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome! I appreciate them so much! Thanks for tuning in and showing love! <3