Image Map

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmas Wish List

Well, it is officially less than a week before Christmas!

Christmas is my favorite time of year... not only because family comes together but because we get to celebrate and remember all Jesus has done for us! I am so thankful this year for so many things!


Since Christmas is just around the corner, my friends and I have been doing a lot to get prepared and get into the holiday spirit. 

The other night, I made more than 60 cookies! I did chocolate chip with added peanut butter M&M's (everyone I know loves those). I am giving them away at work today as well as to family and friends :)

The tree and present are pretty much all done as well! There are still thing coming in the mail but for the most part, everything is wrapped! 


- Top Left: Spaghetti squash dinner with a side salad and garlic bread
- Top Right: Missmatching (but super comfy) fuzzy socks
- Bottom Left: Enjoying my favorite wine, roscato, with some candles :)
- Bottom Right: Cant leave our some hot chocolate from Caribou and a gossip mag :)

I have about 3 secret santas going with friends and family so I am not only excited for the exchanging of gifts, but also excited to see who got me!

What is on your wishlist for christmas this year?

I have pretty much all I need- so it was hard deciding on things that I want! But I was able to decide on a few things.

Here are some of my picks this year:

I heard from a friend that this book is super good- and helps break the habit of trying to be perfect! I am excited to read it :)

Every girl loves a good pair of boots- and these have been on my eye for awhile- a hint of leopard print with a black leather front- I could see me wearing these with so many different things!

I have been wanting a ring that has three strands. It reminds me of the verse in Ecclesiastes 4:12: A cord of three strands cannot be broken. Also, I have been wanting a simple ring I can wear everyday :)

I saw these on my instagram feed and fell in love! Sport and fashionable- love that idea. Unfortunately, they are $170! Wishful thinking... :)

My Macbook is getting pretty old now and because I know how expensive Mac's are, I will have to start saving for one! So, on my wishlist goes a giftcard to apple towards a new computer :)

I have featured these on my blog before because they are so gorgeous! I didnt buy them because they were $110 and I just had other things I could use that money towards. But now they are on sale! So I have put it on my wishlist as a gift to get :)


Last but not least, every professional needs a clothes steamer! I saw this on HSN, an this would be perfect to fit in my small space. That way I wont have to always drag out the iron to get a nice smooth finish on my fabric.


Have a great rest of your day!

xoxo,
-A

Here is a song I love! Enjoy! :)





1 comment:

  1. Those cookies look delicious x i wish you a Merry Christmas x Thanks for visiting my blog

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome! I appreciate them so much! Thanks for tuning in and showing love! <3