Image Map

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

An A&W Recipe//Welcoming a New Year

Haha, this is not actually a recipe to make A&W rootbeer. My first name starts with an A and my boyfriend's name starts with a W so we always call ourselves A&W.

I really wanted to write a post to tell you a little bit about another part of me.

I don't post about my love life because that's one thing I like to keep personal but as the new year approaches, I wanted to share something about me that you may not know.

We have been together for over 8 years now. I met W when I was in high school and fell for him when I still had another boyfriend. Talk about a highschool scandal, haha just kidding.

We have had plenty of our highs of highs and lows of lows. I often tell people that if you name it, we have been through it. Because we met so young, we have been through many transformation periods that took a toll on our relationship. But now that we went through college, turning 21, gaining more freedom, etc... I often look at the times we grew apart as blessings in disguises to help us grow together.

He has truly become such a good friend of mine. I am so thankful for him!







This week, he surprised me with a trip to visit some friends in DC. He had many surprised up his sleeves and was always mindful on what I wanted to do. 

It truly showed me how thoughtful he is towards what I love and I am thankful to see how in the past year how we have grown together. We have gone through many transformations this year but I look back realizing how they all had and have a reason.

I am so blessed to not only have someone I can spend the cold nights with, but also someone I can call my best friend. 

I love you!









Our A&W Recipe?

Putting God first. I see how when we both put our focus on honoring Him first, our concerns in our relationship smooth out and work out.

I am thankful for you honey & I am excited to bring in the New Year with you!

Tonight, we are going on a boat ride where we will have dinner and welcome the new year with fireworks. Cant wait!

I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year with people you love as well :)

What are your plans?


2 comments:

  1. Glad to see this and that you guys are having a good time! We will be making crab and scallops for dinner and topping off midnight with sparkling juice and icecream! haha perfect new year to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw how sweet! You guys are a cute couple :)
    Wishing you the best in 2014!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome! I appreciate them so much! Thanks for tuning in and showing love! <3