Image Map

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Halloween Recap!

-Happy Saturday Everyone-

I hope everyone has been well! It has been about 10 days since my last post- & I am sorry! It is officially the start of Q4 in the retail world and that means one thing: Craziness in the office. I have been working longer hours so I dont often get "my time" as much as I would like during off work hours.

One thing I got to do on Hallows Eve is cook some homemade chicken and cheese quesadillas! I added 3 kinds of cheeses and some awesome chipotle sauce and it turned out so good! 


I added some chipotle sauce on top of mine because I wasn't sure if I would like it :)


I hope everyone had a great Halloween! I initially wasn't going to do anything but then I decided I should break out of my shell (my sister sometimes calls me a hermit) and get out of the house for some halloween fun. Last night I ended up hanging out with some work friends and enjoyed being a fairy for the night :) 

Best part of it all?? My costume lit up! I got it on clearance last year :) I went my the name Fayela the Fairy- which means faith and beauty. So I was attempting to be the fairy of faith and beauty LOL.



This sweetheart I met at work- she is such a great person to have gotten to know!
I had a great time and I am glad I went out. I have been telling myself that I need to get to know more people and get out of my comfort zone. & I am glad I did! 

What did you do for Halloween???


Tomorrow I am going to be posting about why I am choosing to follow instructions after battling with some inner guilt and resentment for over a year- and what Jesus says it will do.

Stay tuned!!

xoxo,


6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that looks so delicious. Did you like it? I never tasted it with chipotle sauce before. Amd you look so pretty in that fairy costume. So fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I saw your comment on my blog. Thank you so much!! You've inspired me to write another post. And i am following you now too. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That chicken and cheese looks soo delicious!

    Thanks for following me ;) I followed you back!
    Replying to your comment you left on my blog: the water cup idea is a great 1!

    Miya

    Miyaloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute costume! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness you know how to make a yummy looking Chicken Casadilla. It's one of my fav make at home meals but I've never done it with three kind of cheeses. Your costume is adorable! I did nothing. I think about doing something every year but then don't.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That quesadilla looks amazing! I want to jump through the screen and taste it.

    I love your costume! You looked gorgeous. Glad you enjoyed yourself!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome! I appreciate them so much! Thanks for tuning in and showing love! <3