Image Map

Thursday, November 28, 2013

40 days// Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!

I hope everyone has something great planned today with family and/or friends. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays because although they try to make it about shopping and what not- it truly reminds us how blessed we are and how thankful we should really be. It reminds you that no matter what is going on in your life- there is still a table for you to sit and eat somewhere- whether its at a food shelf or your grandmothers dinner table. Tis the season of giving and to be thankful!

I am so thankful for so many things and people.
Im thankful for everything from having a nice toothbrush and toothpaste to money in the bank to my group of family and friends around me. Today I am going to touch on one person that I am extremely thankful for in my life.

I am more thankful to Him that I am to anyone and that is my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. He has brought me through soooo many trials and has showed me and taught me so many things- I am so thankful for WHO He is and for what He does. 

Tomorrow marks a year of a tragedy that happened in my life.
It was by far the biggest thing that has ever happened to me and the thing I will never forget. It was the worst part of my life and I never thought what happened would have happened to me. At a time that I thought I would never be able to rise up again, Jesus showed me such grace and mercy. How He came to me, when He came to me changed my life forever. It took me over a month to see what Jesus was telling me during this hard time but the biggest thing He showed me was love and forgiveness. In January will mark a year of me being saved and if it weren't for Him bringing me out of my tragedy and seeing His love and grace- I don't know where I would be. I look to where I was mentally, physically and spiritually a year ago and it has been like a 360. The things I was doing last year don't even cross my mind to do now. 

My thinking has changed, my mind has changed. 
Jesus truly changed my mind and my heart and I am FOREVER grateful for Him! I could shout it from the mountain tops all the days of my life. Every time I even say the name Jesus- I literally feel like crying and shouting for joy- because His love inside me and Him as a Father is the best thing I could have ever asked for and experienced. 



Im Happy Now.

My Heavenly Father, I love you too. If it werent for you i dont know where I would be. What happened last year was the worst thing I have ever been through and you brought me out. I thank you for bringing it to my mind but in a way that I am thankful for what you have done and as a way for me to be reminded of your glory. I thank you for your mercy and grace that shows me that my past is not part of my future. Your love has overflown in my life and I look around everyday and cannot help but be overwhemed with complete gratitude. You are my rock and my stronghold. You are my Father. & I get excited to think how I will be able to worship and praise you all the days of my life and forever. I thank you for all you do- to teach me things, to show me things to guide me and help me prosper- so your will can be fulfilled. Thank you for choosing me. Most of all I thank you for who you are. It is because of you that I will be able to have everlasting life in your Kingdom, that I can fall but get back up, that I can live each day with no worries. You are my one true love. & I am so thankful to have you as my Father. Amen.

I wish and pray everyone can experience a love like this. 

There is someone else I never got to get to know but am still thankful for. They were in my life for such a short time but made such an impact. I think of this person so much because they changed my life. They were such a blessing and I fell in love with this person right away. This person is up in heaven now but I know they are in the best hands- the hands of our Father. I am excited to truly get to know you someday.

& Of course I am thankful for all of you. I am so thankful for your love and support with my blog. If it weren't for you- I wouldn't keep feeling the need to share what I am learning. THANK YOU!

I hope everyone has a safe and WONDERFUL Thanksgiving! 

Here is a song that has been on my playlist for a couple days now :)



xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome! I appreciate them so much! Thanks for tuning in and showing love! <3