Image Map

Monday, November 11, 2013

40 days// Weekend Recap// Song for the Soul

Happy Monday

I definitely was not ready for it to be Monday- I felt like the weekend was just getting started! LOL

But good news! I am on day 11 of my 40 days of Transformation! God is continuing to show me so much!
 Quick Update:

1] I have lost 3lbs doing T25! It feels great after not working out or making an effort to have a good work/life/workout balance lol.
2]I didnt cheat on food all last week! (excpet Sunday- which was a special occasion)

3] I can officially mark volunteering off my list although I may do more :) I did two volunteer events last week (see below)
4]I have ordered some organics to start my cleanse next week! That should be interesting. 

Over this weekend, I got to spend time with my two sisters which was so fun! It has been awhile since we all got to spend time together since the youngest one is in college and my oldest one has a baby which keeps her busy!





I also got to volunteer! 
..To celebrate those who are overseas serving our country, a couple girlfriends and I went to a volunteer event to write letters of thanks to them for what they are doing! It was so fun. It was organized by Target in partnership with Operation Gratitude. :)


It was so fun! I am glad I got to take part in it and check another goal off my list for my 40 day Transformation.

How was your weekend??

While I am sitting in meetings at work, I often find myself wanting to go back to my desk to get into the zone of my work with some jams. I often sing songs in my head and I don't even realize it until I have repeated in a few times! LOL 

So I thought I would share one of the songs I was getting excited about today :) 



Have a good rest of your day! 

xoxo
-A

1 comment:

All comments are welcome! I appreciate them so much! Thanks for tuning in and showing love! <3