Image Map

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Falling Fast Into Fall...

Hey loves!

Hope you had a great weekend. It was so cold and rainy in Minnesota this weekend- the rain wouldn't stop and I finally had to bring out my scarves and boots. 

I can't help but love those rainy and chilly days sometimes because it makes you want to cuddle up in front of the fireplace, and drink some hot chocolate in your favorite comfies, light some pumpkin spice candles and pop in a movie

Sounds so amazing


This weekend I got to:

- Splurge on my favorite "zebra" hot cocoa from Caribou Coffee- TWICE :)
- I went to Nordstrom rack and bought a couple shirts and a new blazer for fall
- I got to watch 2 movies- the Great Gatsby and World War Z... both great movies. The GB reminded me so much of Moulin Rouge. So if you like that movie- its a definite must see.
- I bought a new pair of boots! They are high heeled... does that still count? ;)
- Racked up on some candles-- I always go for a fresh linen smell but this time I got a herbal tea scented one. 
- Got to pull out my favorite coat

Coat from Wilson's Leather


Another friend blogger of mine and I will be doing a giveaway this coming week of some fall favorites! So be on the lookout for that :)

What do you do over these kind of weekends? Comment and share! I love to hear from you! :)


Xoxo,



1 comment:

  1. Very nice, Miss Aisha! But what is a zebra hot chocolate? Sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome! I appreciate them so much! Thanks for tuning in and showing love! <3