Image Map

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Welcoming the falling of the leaves: Oktoberfest

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

I got an awesome opportunity to enjoy a beautiful fall day with my girls this weekend! I felt blessed indeed because I hardly get to see them anymore!

We got together for an Oktoberfest gathering at my best friend's cabin.. We got lucky too because it has been rainy all week here in Minnesota but Saturday it was sunny!

We enjoyed some craft tents, some German beer, and german food. We also played hamerschlagen.. who knew hitting a nail into a large stump of wood could be so fun! 

Im a big nature girl so it was fun being on the lake, seeing all the leaves fall with the wind, the different fall colors, and searching for the sun spots on a cold fall day! lol :)

Heres some pics from the weekend :)


One of my favorite things to do during the day is grab some coffee! But I am not a typical coffee drinker so usually I go for Caribou Coffee's zebra hot cocoa (its white and milk chocolate, mixed!)



So many pictures! 

- Pictures of Lake Millacs
- I went with 5 other girlfriends
- Enjoyed some hamerschlagen
- ate some fresh fruit, has a brat and an apple cider beer
- enjoyed my friends and fall fashion!


This weekend we also got to celebrate my big sister's birthday! She is now 24! whoop whoop! lol

We celebrated tonight at her favorite restaurant and I was craving a cheeseburger so thats what I got!

I am so ecstatic of what God is doing in her life and what He is going to continue to do. He is a marvelous Father and I give Him the glory and thanks for giving my sister another year! She is learning so much and growing into such a beautiful woman and mother-- He is truly blessing her! I am excited for what is to come in her life and the many blessings that are to come.


-TGI Fridays
- My burger
- A pic of my grandma, my sister and I. Love them!


How was your weekend? 

I'm perfectly human & I will be announcing the winner of the giveaway very soon! Thanks for all those who participated!






xoxo,


6 comments:

  1. Looks like such a great weekend! Craving a burger now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had fun! I might have to try that zebra hot cocoa, sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have a very nice blog!!!
    thanks for following i just followed you back
    best

    ReplyDelete
  4. zebra hot cocoa, I'll have to give that a try. Looks like a very fun weekend. I love the fall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was fun weekend Aisha. Thank you for stopping by my blog, I am new follower of your blog

    kwanzainspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great time! I love up north during the fall!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome! I appreciate them so much! Thanks for tuning in and showing love! <3