Image Map

Monday, September 2, 2013

Labor Day Weekend Highlight

I hope everyone had an awesome labor day weekend!

My weekend was pretty relaxed- I am thankful!

Life is so hectic- so a relaxing 3 day weekend did me good!

One of the highlights of my weekend was date night on Saturday-

My boyfriend and I went to the Melting Pot ( a fondue restaurant) downtown for a night out just us two. It was a blast! Good food and we got our own private booth with a curtain. Very intimate!

Here was my look of the night:



Skirt: Kohl's Tank: Nordstrom Rack Shoes: Rainbow Belt: Dont remember :( Earrings: Francesca's

Here is a similar combination:


I love this looks for a date night because it is sweet and elegant. Its sexy but is classy- you can never go wrong with that! lol

We had a great time. My favorite part was the dessert! It was a chocolate and peanut butter fondue with a bunch a goodies to dip! My favorite was the rice krispies :)

Heres some photos:



All- in- all, it was a great weekend. I got to spend time with the people who matter most and we had a great time relaxing and enjoying each others company!

I hope everyone had a great start to their week! TTYS :)

xoxo,

Aisha

1 comment:

  1. Cute outfit and blog! I'm following you now...yay!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome! I appreciate them so much! Thanks for tuning in and showing love! <3