Image Map

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Weekend Recap

Hey Loves! 

Happy Sunday!

I hope you had a great weekend.
As every weekend seems- it went by so fast. But I love weekends like these. No plans, spending time with friends and family, and an added bonus of shopping! 

My weekend started out with having some girl time! my favorite girls & I met up for some good breakfast at our favorite place, Fat Nat's Eggs!

best coffee in the twin cities!

After I got to do some shopping with them and found some goodies!

I got a new jean jacket, some new jeans and a winter cardigan. I can never have too many cardigans- I have a feeling this one is going to be worn ALOT!

Both Jeans and Sweater from Len.

But the jackpot came when we looked at shoes. I fell in love with three pairs from Aldo and I am debating on going back and buying them all! Which would you choose? I have favor towards the leopard print... what do you think?




I think all of them would look really good for the fall season! I could definitely picture wearing the red pair and leopard pair to work all the time, hehe.

I am sad I missed church today, but I got to spend some quality time with my family- which is hard to do during the week! Michael, my nephew, got to meet his great uncle and aunt from Iran which was really fun to see!

My sister and I ended the night cooking some yummy Chicken Marsala! Took only about 30 minutes to make!

We made it with some zucchini, asparagus and rice. Nice and balanced! 
Im excited I have leftovers for tomorrow's lunch!

All in all, it was a great weekend! 
I hope you all had a great weekend and have a great week! 

MBFW is going on now and I cant wait to do a post on my favorite designs for the upcoming season!
So stay tuned for that! 


xoxo,




No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome! I appreciate them so much! Thanks for tuning in and showing love! <3