Image Map

Friday, February 24, 2012

Pray Better! From the book: The Power of Positive Thinking

Happy Friday Everyone!

I wanted to share some things that I have been learning through a few books I have been reading on finding Peace, Happiness, Confidence, Trust, and Positivity.

One book in particular called "The Power of Positive Thinking" has been extremely helpful.
It has been teaching me how to think more positively, how to gain self- significance, how to seek in the Lord, and also how to find inner power through prayer.



Remember back when I was saying that some things were going on in my life that made me look at things from a different perspective? 

Well part of that is looking at yourself before you look at others. And in between those, seek the Lord in whatever you do. Because he will always lead you on the right path

I have been saying two particular quotes in my head SO many times a day, that they are now starting to be imprinted in my train of thought.

Those are:
1. "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." from Philippians 4:13

2. "If God is for us, who can be against us?" from Romans 8:31

It helps you build TRUST in the Lord and have FAITH that everything that happens will be okay.

Try it!


I also wanted to share with you some prayer technics I have learned. They have helped me a lot in connecting with God and bringing more positivity in my life, regardless of some of the hard times that occur!

Here is the list ( in reference to The Power of Positive Thinking)

1. Set aside a few minutes each day and do not say or do anything. Use that time to think of God. 

2. Then pray orally, using natural word. Talk to God like you would anyone and say exactly whats on your mind. He understands anything

3. Pray about anything during the day. Pray as you go about your business. Use minutes during the day to think about the Lord. 

4. Dont always ASK when you pray, but instead affirm that God's blessings are being given, and spend most of your time giving THANKS!

5. Pray with the belief that sincere prayers can reach out and surround your loved one's with God's love and protection.

6. Never use negative though in prayer. Only positive thoughts get results!

7. Always express willingness to accept God's will. Ask for what you want, but be willing to take what God gives you. It may be better than what you ask for :)

8. Practice the attitude of putting everything in God's hands. Ask for the ability to do your best and to leave the results confidently to God.

9. Pray for people you do NOT like or who have mistreated you. Resentment is blockade number one of spiritual power.

10. Make a list of people for whom to pray. The more you pray for other than people connected with you, the more prayer results come back to you. 

I hope those "rules" can help you like they have been helping me. Just in prayer can you find such happiness, peace and POWER! :) 

Be happy :)))

Here are the people in my life that make me SO happy! 




My two best friends: Michelle and Maggie


Sisters :) 



little sister :) 





Peace & Love everyone! :)))))

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are so sweet and cute:)
    Simply adorable:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures. As for the #9 rule, that's hard but i'm working on it

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome! I appreciate them so much! Thanks for tuning in and showing love! <3