Image Map

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Attention all bloggers!

Other bloggers and myself are teaming up with the A21 Campaign, which is a campaign that raises funds to fight against sex trafficking, to raise money for the campaign and also do a drawing for those who donate!

Its a great opportunity for anyone to donate and give to those who are in need.


What is a better than helping those in harmful, abusive situations??

If you are interested, please comment and let me know! 

We would love for you to be on the team against sex trafficking! 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Aisha, this seems an interesting campaign !
    Best of luck for your adventure in my country - Italy - hope you get to learn so many things and then end up in New York, the city of dreams ! It's also my dreams city actually, hehe !
    You're invited to enter my Valentine's giveaway to win 120 $ gift certificate and tights on Romwe.com !
    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Follow me on Bloglovin
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great cause and I wish you the best of luck!
    I love your blog and the colours are awesome,

    Lacey xoxo

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome! I appreciate them so much! Thanks for tuning in and showing love! <3