Image Map

Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Month of Fashion Week has begun!



I am so excited to announce that February is the month of NYC/ Mercedes Benz Fashion Week 
Starting: Feb 9- 16.

Then MN Fashion Week will start Feb19- 26!
I am so excited and can't wait to feature some of the new Fall 2012 looks on my blog.
Stay tuned! 

Countdown: 7 days

For now, lets take a look back on some of last years trends.
Fall 2011
I was in Milan, Italy at the time so I am going to show trends from Milano Fashion Week last year.





DSquared2 has become one of my favorite designers. They are new- coming designers but when they made their appearance, they came with a BAGN! loving these pieces, the color of the jacket against the fade of the jeans look great and just look at the detail on the jacket! Padded shoulders are in! And the maroon gloves are a nice contrast against the blue. 


Gianfranco Ferre Fall 2011 Collection piece, that later on you could see JLO wearing. Love the tan and gold tones (one of my favorites!) and low bust line. Perfect!

Gucci Fall 2011 Collection. Again, low bust-line but look at the slit in the leg! Seductive but great color (goes great with dark toned skin and hair). Hugs the waist slightly to add curve to the silhouette. Beautiful!


A beautiful black Dolce & Gabbana gown. Fitted in the waist, flowy below the navel. My FAVORITE!
(Spring 2011 runway)


But one of my [FAVORITE] runway collections through out last year was....

Gucci's Spring/Summer 2011 collections!!



I just love the use of colors Gucci used in his designs and how he accented them with gold belts, shoes, and clutches.
The way he used warm tones with cooler tones worked so well together. And what better way to look more luxurious than to wear gold?

Just loved it!








This last dress-- I would die for! open back halter with such detail all over! My perfect dress!

5 comments:

  1. I love your blog! I followed! I would love it if you could check out my blog and follow me? Thanks so much. http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com

    -Cami

    ReplyDelete
  2. followed you hun

    Stay in touch
    <3 Una

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome! I appreciate them so much! Thanks for tuning in and showing love! <3