Image Map

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Look of the day!

Todays look of the day is for a classier night on the town. Im all about bring sexy, chic, but sophisticated! Here I am wear a tan/brown skirt with a Mango pink tank and a white blazer to add the sophistication. To top the outfit i wore a big jewel necklace that matches the skirt and then wore nude heels because nude heels go with everything. I added a Chanel bag, also. You can wear this outfit for so many occasions! Where would you wear it?

2 comments:

  1. You know I absolutely LOVE this outfit!! Can I borrow it again sometime!! So fab! Ps love the new site set up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. The new website it great!- M

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome! I appreciate them so much! Thanks for tuning in and showing love! <3