Image Map

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Look of the Day: Color Fun!


Look of the Day is featuring my best friend, Michelle! 



What do you think?

Michelle was wearing this outfit last week sometime and I just loved it! The first photo (left) is the colors she was wearing but I showed her she could wear so many colors with this outfit if she wanted to! Such a simple outfit but adding the extra touches like a small waste belt and flats or boots made this outfit look so much more detailed and Fashion Forward! Great thing to wear out shopping or to school or anywhere that is a casual setting! Looks great Chelly!

***Leave comments saying where you would where this! What do you like/ dislike about this outfit? ***

Happy [Tuesday] Everyone!



2 comments:

  1. Looks great! Aisha come style me?! I need a wardrobe change :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the red, and you could add a pump to that too! :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome! I appreciate them so much! Thanks for tuning in and showing love! <3