Image Map

Monday, January 30, 2012

A21 Campaign: Fight Against Sex Trafficking!

Hello Everyone!

I am going to be teaming up with other bloggers and the A21 Campaign, a campaign that fights against sex trafficking around the world! We are teaming up to raise donations for the cause and although it is still under wraps, it will be rolling out real soon and want to let you know about it now! Anyone who donates will be donating for this good cause and will also be entered into a drawing to win some awesome prizes! 

Stay tuned and comment if you are interested! 
& [if you have a blog and are interested in joining the cause], please comment and I would love to send you all the information!

THANK YOU! :)

2 comments:

  1. I have a blog and I'm interested! I love the a21 campaign. www.rubygirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, Im going to follow you! and will you send me your email address? We can chat and I can give you all the information that way!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome! I appreciate them so much! Thanks for tuning in and showing love! <3