Image Map

Thursday, January 26, 2012

It's Warm in Minnesota Today!

It's so warm (compared to other days) in MN today that I even got to take my heavy winter jacket off! 
What a great feeling!
It reminded me of Spring, oh how I love Spring, and decided to do a look of the day inspired by Spring and anything [warm and tropical].
That brings my mind to Barcelona, Spain, when my friends and I were there vacationing and it was one of the most beautiful places. 
Check it out:





One of the most [FUN & Beautiful] places I have ever been.
The outfit that was inspired by this place was a pretty sun dress I wore one day:




A beautiful design with an open back and bright color... Perfect for Spain! It was comfortable and it just flew with the wind. It matches nice with a tan skin tone and dark hair.

Loved this outfit! 

What do you think?

What would you wear on a beautiful day in Spain.

Happy [Warm-er] Thursday! :)

3 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous.
    I would like to be in one of these sunny places:X

    xoxo, Oana

    http://genefalsesiprajiturele.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely dresses! :)

    now following your cute blog!
    XO
    erin

    sweetnessitself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome! I appreciate them so much! Thanks for tuning in and showing love! <3