Image Map

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Looking out my window

Sunday here in Milan seems so quiet compared to the US, church bells rang this morning ( woke me up) and my room mates and I stayed in all day enjoying cheese, crackers and tea. I love looking out my window seeing this clothing shop always busy. Its such a nice layout but I have yet to make my way to see what they have in store. On our lists for this week: finding a gym ( a better one than we have at our apartment), a tanning bed ( if there are any), going to the market to get fresh items, and of course, seeing what other fashion goods we can find! Tonight, we are having a simple spaghetti with garlic, cheese, white wine and fresh sauce. YUM!
--Pictures should be posted sometime early this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome! I appreciate them so much! Thanks for tuning in and showing love! <3