Image Map

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Beauty at its finest





At a evening at the Duomo, shopping as usual, I count help notice how the sunset illuminates the buildings in milan. It was so beautiful it was hard not to stare. The Duomo is definitely my favorite part of Milan. There is all kinds of stores, food, and a good time. You could stay around the duomo all day and not get bored. I always wondered why when you search Milan you saw the Duomo Cathedral... Now I know why! This place is mesmerizing, and the Duomo is a thousand times prettier in person. Stores here include: Rolex, Zara, Promod, H&M, Louis Vuitton, Prada, United Colors of Benetton, Armani, Marc Jacobs, Miss Sixty, Betsy Johnson, and much much more!! You have your not so expensive ready to wear to the Golden square of  fashion, which includes stores from the top designers around the world! It screams welcome to the fashion capital of the world!

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! Keep up with your blog! I love love love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome! I appreciate them so much! Thanks for tuning in and showing love! <3