Image Map

Friday, August 8, 2014

It's Friday!


Hi Everyone! I hope you are as excited as me that it's the weekend! Here are some top things from my week:


I got these new bad boys for only $9 @ Target! They are clearancing out all of their summer product so make sure to go and buy your stock for cheap!


I got to wear them at work today. The skirt is also from Target! 
Necklace: Forever 21
Shirt: I dont remember :(


As I mentioned yesterday, I have been doing a lot of Bible study this week. It has truly been rewarding! It's honestly one of my favorite things to do and am excited that I have scheduled times to meet with friends and do it going forward!


I am finally starting to see a difference with my weight loss journey. I have lost 5lbs and about 2 inches. I have also been doing a squat challenge this month and I def see a difference! So I posted a little booty picture :) hehe.

I was able to get on the lake last weekend and hope to get on it again today. I have also been able to spend a lot of time with my friend that has been gone for 2 months. I love that we are such kids at heart. She is a person I can be my complete goofy and weird self around and I love being able to release it with her. You can't hold your weirdness in for too long or else you go crazy. LOL

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!! :) :)

xoxo,

Aisha

5 comments:

  1. I'm checking Target.com out right now! Those shoes are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those heels, such a steal!

    And now I'm going to be doing lots of squats, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what an amazing find, great price for those heels and I love your skirt. I can see that the squats are working.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome! I appreciate them so much! Thanks for tuning in and showing love! <3