Image Map

Thursday, August 14, 2014

A Short Testimony//LYLS Link Up!

Happy Thursday Loves!

I have something amazing that happened. It just puts me in awe of the Lord! He is SO amazing and never seizes to amaze me.

He has been teaching me so much to rely on Him for absolutely EVERYTHING.

I have been struggling with something but the other day I just completely released my heart to Him and told Him everything I felt. I told Him I needed His help to change a situation for me because I am weak. I was asking for a miracle.

Well last night around 2am... it happened! I couldn't believe my ears or my eyes. I broke down right there in my dining room as someone told me the exact thing I prayed for. How I KNOW it was Jesus? I hadn't talked to ANYONE about it- especially not the person that delivered the good news.

Jesus did something for me within such a short time. The thing I asked for seemed completely impossible or could have been looked at as something that wouldn't happen... but just over a day of prayer for it- It happened. HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN WITHOUT CHRIST? I know I never had things like that happen before I accepted Jesus into my life.

Although I won't say what the exact thing is (it is personal for me)- i wanted to share that testimony because if you have been reading my blog, you have read on how I have felt disconnected from Jesus but I was pushing to have my faith remain. This just further shows that Christ is listening, able and can do the impossible. He is so so so so so so so amazing!

Pray without seizing. And start seeing yourself with your miracle!

Let Your Light Shine Thursdays!
Again, thank you thank you thank you for being amazing and linking up with us each week! 
Our favorite from last week's link-up was from Tatiana @ We Shop In Heels
 I am a sucker for prints and love her outfit styled here!


Thanks again for all of you who participated! Now it's time to link up again :)

RULES: 
1. Link up your favorite post this week - It can be related to faith, fashion, food, family, or whatever else you would like to share that helped you shine your light from the week!
Don't worry if you don't have a blog to link up - just leave a comment with how you let your light shine this week!

2. Follow I'm Perfectly Human & True Soul & Spirit on Bloglovin, or any other social media outlet (FB, Twitter, Instagram, or GFC)

3. Link back by using the button above or your own link.

4. Visit other blogs and meet new blogger friends!

Each week we will be choosing our favorite posts to feature and share with you all!

Let Your Light Shine Thursdays

5 comments:

  1. He's always there! When I notice that I think I am feeling far from him, that I will look for the good in my life and in my day and all around me. Every good and perfect gift comes from him and he lives in you! He's there! So happy for whatever he pulled through for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always so encouraging to hear about answered prayer. Praise God.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the feature. Nice to read the amazing things god does for you. Have a great weekend! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that feeling. Last October I was going through a very tough time in my relationship and didn't know if to continue or end it. As I am standing in the front for prayer, I am speaking to God in my head and telling him that I needed an answer. As soon as I asked God for an answer, the preacher turned to my fiance and asked him where was his girlfriend... At that very moment, God answered what I was asking for and Glory be to God, we will be getting married this December.

    God is never late. His timing is ALWAYS perfect. And there is no prayer that will go unanswered from Him.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome! I appreciate them so much! Thanks for tuning in and showing love! <3