Image Map

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Spring Time Look of the Day

Happy Wednesday Everyone! :)

How is everyone doing?

The last couple days have been a whirlwind for me. It is sometimes crazy how life throws you curve balls sometimes. I had to re- evaluate some of my relationships and I also realized what I need to focus on right now.

So! Message of the Day:
" Love yourself or you will lose yourself"


So today has been so busy for me! School is coming to a close so you can imagine what finals are like. But during this busy time, I still make the effort to stay fashionable! :)

Heres my look for the day

Gold Earrings: Francesca's
Gold Bracelet: Francesca's
Shoes: DSW
Dress: Target 

My outfit's total retail value is about 70 dollars :)

My favorite gold hoop earrings :)



The instagram photo I made :) You can follow me if you would like! I post a lot of my fashion and make- up looks each day! ;)

Instagram: AishaLC
Twitter: AishaLC


I hope everyone has a great rest of the day and enjoy the weather! (atleast here in MN! )


xoxo
Aisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome! I appreciate them so much! Thanks for tuning in and showing love! <3