Image Map

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Christian Louboutin Cap Toe Pump!

Is Kim trying to be Kanye's Beyonce through shoes?? 

It may be so!

After Beyonce was spotted at the Knicks game sporting the Louboutin pump, Kim was spotted wearing a black pair a few days after while out with Kanye.

Probably total coincidence! But I love the shoe so I thought I would share this "it" shoe for my post today!

Beyonce and Hubby having a beer at the Knicks game while sporting her Loubi's with some great leopard pants. 
Louboutin's- 795$



Kim and Kanye holding hands leaving Ryu restaurant opening wearing the same great pair of shoes, in black!  


Who wore it best to you??

Happy Tuesday!

xoxo
Aisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome! I appreciate them so much! Thanks for tuning in and showing love! <3